We’re looking to recruit an experienced Foreman in Manchester to work for an established Civil Engineering company that manages projects with a wide variety of clients.
- Liaise with clients and develop good business relationships.
- Ensure a steady flow of work is issued by the client(s) to maintain the site resource levels.
- Plan and be responsible for and coordinate site work in accordance with the instructions of the client and their Contracts Manager.
- Organise and deliver associated pre-start briefings and ongoing toolbox talks, and be able to complete and submit the associated paperwork.
- Deliver in accordance with the programme for the site works and keep the Contracts Manager updated on progress.
- Complete all necessary documentation to allow works to start (i.e.: Site-Specific Risk Assessment, etc.).
- Manage all sub-contractors and site visitors and ensure their safety during works.
Skills and Ability
- Applicants will have a proven record of working on civil engineering projects including highways, deep drainage, roads, and infrastructure.
- Applicants should hold a CSCS card and have at least five years of experience on-site.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work under your own initiative.
- Must have been working as a General Foreman within an infrastructure company.
- SMSTS/SSSTS and First Aid.
- A full driving licence is essential.
We Cover All Aspects of Recruitment…
From initial project requirements from our clients to helping our workers find their next role when the project is done, we have all of your recruitment needs covered.
With offices across the country and a wealth of experience, we are the perfect partner for both clients and workers. Whether it’s permanent or contract roles, white or blue-collar, our team can help.
To speak with one of our team members, call our head office on 0800 009 2997.
Meet The Team
©2021 PSI Global Specialist Recruitment Ltd ● Company No: 12345678 ● Sitemap